Attorney Chip Abrahamsen recently secured a verdict of $150,000 for a client subjected to toxic mold in a rental home in Monroe County. Our client rented a home in the Poconos and immediately began to suffer ill effects of mold exposure that ultimately resulted in her hospitalization. Through the development of the case by Attorney Abrahamsen, it was discovered that the landlord was aware of the mold problem for 8 months before renting the property to our client. The landlord simply covered the mold up and never warned our client despite being told by experts that the mold created dangerous living conditions. Through the discovery of these facts, Attorney Abrahamsen successfully convinced the jury to award our client appropriate compensation for the horror she endured in this home.