Mary Ann Abrahamsen
Mary Ann Conaboy Abrahamsen served as Staff Attorney for the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania from 1977 to 1978 and as Law Clerk to Chief Justice Michael Eagan of the Pennsylvania Supreme Court from 1976 to 1977. She is currently serving as a member of the Board of Trustees of Marywood University.
Mary Ann can be contacted by phone at (570) 348-0200 or email@example.com.
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, 1976
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania, 1976
- Dickinson School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1976
- Marywood College, B.S., 1973
- Lackawanna Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Association of Justice (formerly American Trial Lawyers Association
- Member of the Board of Trustees of Marywood University
- Secretary of the Lackawanna Bar Foundation
- President of the Parents Club at Scranton Prep 2001-2007
- Chairman of the Board of Directors at Scranton Prep 1998
- President of the Board of Directors of the Friends of the Poor